Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Quilts

One of the things my mother taught me growing up was how to quilt. It's a time consuming (and money consuming) hobby, but the end product is well worth it. Recently I got back into quilting and decided to make some kid quilts for our friends who were adopting siblings. I made one for their son and one for their daughter. I loved the quilts so much that I just had to make them for myself for when we are blessed with kids. We don't know if we will be blessed with a boy and a girl eventually, but I've had some time on my hands so I made one for each just incase.
Here are some pictures of the ones I made for me:
One of my favorite things about the dinosaurs is that their spikes stick out from the quilt.
I hope my kids will like them as much as I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment