So my latest project was inspired by the season. I went to an event one night where a friend had made her own stockings at a quilting class. I thought the pattern was really cute so I went and bought it so that I could make my own. I then found the perfect fabric online. My mom assisted me by embroidering the names on the fabric. (Thanks Mom!) I think they turned out pretty darn cute if I may say so myself. :)


Of course if I was making stockings I also wanted to finally make a tree skirt. So I borrowed a pattern that I bought for someone else and modified it to fit my style. I really wanted something with presents on it. I think I got what I wanted and that it turned out super cute!


Here it is under the tree. :)


They turned out so cute! Great job.
ReplyDeleteSheri
Thanks!! I had fun making them. :)
ReplyDelete