Thursday, June 23, 2011

6 Months Old

Hard to believe but my baby is 6 months old today!!

(this is what you get when you have a wiggly kid and no one to help you get the photo.  I got this just before she pulled the hippo over to her mouth. :) )


I thought I would be posting that I have a crawler, but she gave that up.  She worked really hard at doing some army crawls a few weeks ago and then has decided she likes rolling better.  She certainly doesn't seem to mind not being able to crawl.  

Her new favorite thing to do is to bounce in her bouncy seat (Thanks Auntie Ang for letting us borrow it). She would probably stay in that thing all day long if we let her, but what fun would that be.  

She is officially a "solid" food eater.  She's quite funny about eating.  She likes the food, but she also is easily distracted by either her bib or the straps on her high chair.  This results in food being all over her face and hands usually.  She's a pretty cute but messy eater. She has tried avocado, peas, sweet potatoes, apples, bananas, pears, prunes, rice cereal and oat cereal.  She's not too sure about the sweet potatoes yet.  Overall though she seems to be doing really well at eating "solid" food.  

She is one happy baby and she brings so much joy to our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment