Thursday, August 25, 2011

8 Months

Once again I'm behind in getting this post up. :(  What can I say, she keeps me busy. :)




I always feel like I need to write a novel here, but don't know what to write.  She is now sitting up on her own.  I really thought it was going to take longer because she did not like to bend, but she discovered it's fun to be able to sit up and play with your toys. :)  She still is doing the army/pushup/pull crawl, no hands and knees yet, but she is experimenting with it.  She's still such a happy and fun kid.  She knows what she likes and will get all excited and squeal when she sees it (mainly the dog).  Still going strong on eating the solids. She now likes it when we read books before bed.  She is also babbling a ton these days which is so cute to hear.  She can say dada, nana and possibly hi.  We are loving every minute with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment