Friday, August 28, 2009

Who Knew a Haircut Could be so Traumatic?


So last week I went with Ang to get Austin's first haircut. I'm glad she invited me to come, but I'm more happy that I thought to bring the good camera. Who knew it would be so traumatic. :)

He started out quite content to be in the chair.
But then she started cutting and he wasn't too sure about it.
And then he lost it as she kept cutting.
I think the best is that even though he lost it he was still together enough to think to grab for a puff. :P (Good boy, keep eating even in the midst of a total melt down.)
Then he was cool and let her finish.
That is... until she tried to brush off the hair.
Even with all the drama/trauma of the event his hair turned out great.
Man, do I have the cutest nephew or what?!?! :)

Thanks Ang for letting me be a part of his special moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment