I have been doing a couple of things around the house to keep myself busy these days (not that I need too). One of them was in January I fixed up the inside of our garage. We decided that it had gotten too cluttered and that we didn't like the shelves that were in there. The garage walls were not finished, they were just the open studs. So we decided to put up drywall to seal in the walls (didn't do the ceiling, just the walls). First my parents helped me pick up the drywall since my dad has a pick up (Thanks mom and dad!). Then Ry's dad came and helped me as Ry was out of town (Thanks Dad!). We also put in new cabinets to make the garage look finished and more organized. Here are some photos.
Before the drywall went up:


Drywall in progress:

Back wall of cabinets:

New work bench:
The other project I worked on was creating an accent wall in what will be our future nursery. I think it turned out great!! Now we just have to decide which color we are going to pull from the accent wall to paint the other 3 walls.
Here is the accent wall:


I vote the dark green! Or the light green. Hmmm.... tough choice. But I love the wall!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on both projects Susan! I vote for the light green. :) Sheri
ReplyDelete