Thursday, October 14, 2010

Keeping Busy

While I've been waiting for the kitchen to start I decided it was time to add some curtains to the future baby room. I happened to find the perfect fabric while out shopping for cape fabric for VBS. :) The fabric is perfect for the colors already in the room and it is still gender neutral (important since we don't know the gender of our future children).

Window #1 Open:

Closed:

Window #2 Open: (don't mind the giant elliptical machine in the way :P )
Closed:

Here is an up close picture of the fabric. The colors match perfectly with the wall color and accent wall.

Here is the rocker/glider that we bought for the baby's room. We picked this one because it didn't look like a piece of baby furniture and we figured it could transition to a different room of the house eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment