Sunday, May 3, 2009

Australia 08

Ry told me that I should not be going backwards on the blog, but I must.  He is in Australia right now for work and it makes me wish we were there on vacation.  Specifically it makes me wish we were diving.  So here we go again with the backwards posting.  In 08 we decided to go back to Australia and do another live aboard boat.  We were unable to make it out to the Coral Sea in 06 so we were hopeful that we would this time.  Also, we decided to try another boat company.  Here is a picture of the boat. It was very nice. 

This time we did make it out to the Coral Sea, specifically Osprey Reef.  Here is a picture of how beautiful the water and reefs are:

Suz diving!

Ry diving!

Because we made it out to Osprey Reef we were able to do a shark feed on one dive.  It was really cool.  I think at one point there were 15-20 sharks right in front of us trying to eat the tuna.  It was really cool and surprisingly not that scary. 

Pretty clown fish in an anemone. 
We had a great trip.  We would recommend a live aboard boat in Australia anytime.  It is amazing a so much fun!!!  Oh I wish I were diving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment