Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4 Months

On Saturday our baby girl turned 4 months old. Time is just flying by. :(


Above is her 4 month pic with her hippo (we are trying to take monthly pics of her with the hippo to show how much she has grown, we got the idea from Auntie Ang). It was really hard to get the pic because she does not like to sit and every time I put her down to take the pic she would scoot to try and get flat.

She is such a sweet and happy baby.
Things she loves to do:
*stand
*blow raspberries
*roll from her back to her tummy
*talk and yell
*giggle
*get Boomer kisses

We had her 4 month check up yesterday and we had to wait a while in the room for the doctor. Katelyn decided that she thought the sound of the paper on the table was hilarious. I've never seen her giggle this hard before so I just had to get it on video (pardon the quality, it's from my phone).


No comments:

Post a Comment