Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Shower

Next on my list to blog is the baby shower that Auntie Ang and Auntie Robin threw for Katelyn and I. We had such a great time and were so blessed by everyone that came.

The spread: (isn't the cake so cute, good job Auntie Ang and Auntie Robin!)

Getting to meet great grandma for the first time and getting some good snuggles:

Getting snuggles from cousin wiggles:

Getting snuggles from Auntie Robin:

Cousins getting some good play time in:

Auntie Ang did a great job blogging about this as well, so here is a link to her blog for some more photos. Thanks Ang and Robin!! You two are the best sisters I could ask for!!

We also had another baby shower with our friends from church, but unfortunately I do not have any pictures for it. So thank you to everyone that came and loved on Katelyn and I that evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment