ROLL!!!!!
I can't believe that at 3 1/2 months old my baby girl can
roll from back to front. She had been working on it for over a week and could get 90% of the way over, but was too obsessed with eating her hands to realize she needed to move them out of the way to get all the way over. Ry and I both actually missed the first full roll. He was off surfing and I happened to be putting the laundry away and came back in the room and she was on her tummy (I had left her on her back). So I, being the good mommy I am, quickly snapped a photo of her on her tummy with my phone and sent it to Daddy.

Then I promptly went and got the video camera, flipped her back on her back and recorded her second roll. :) I'm so proud of my big girl.
(please excuse the ridiculously, obnoxious momma voice at the end of the video)
Now if only she could learn to roll from front to back we'd be set.

No comments:
Post a Comment