Saturday, April 18, 2009

And So the Blogging Begins

Well I have been told for a while that I should start a blog and I am finally ready.  I have 3 reasons now to start one.  1: I just completed remodeling a bathroom almost all by myself and would love to show it off.  2: I have the cutest dog in the world and he does the silliest things.  3: (the most important reason) We have decided that we are going to grow our family through adoption!!!  

I must give credit for the design of the blog to my awesome sister-in-law.  Without her my blog would not be cute or probably not even exist. :P  Love ya Ang, Thanks!!!

So that's the beginning of my story.  I'm starting a blog for 3 reasons (which I will detail each in their own post soon) and it looks awesome thanks to Ang.  

No comments:

Post a Comment