It's hard to believe that we have lived in our house for 3 1/2 years now. We liked it when we bought it, but with the changes we have made over the last 3 1/2 years we now LOVE IT!! The most recent change we made was to completely remodel our little bathroom. 2 years ago we had a contractor remodel our big one, so we decided this time we would do it ourselves. I must say I'm pretty proud of the work I completed. It only took me 4 weeks from start to finish and I only had help on a few things. So really I remodeled our bathroom. :) I pretty much gutted the bathroom. I took two walls down to studs and the floor down to the subfloor. Here are some pics:
Before of the sink and tile:
The toilet seat! Wasn't she a beauty? We still have her if anybody wants it!
The walls stripped down to the studs. :)
The floor down to the original subfloor.
The new vanity. I love the surfboard rug! And you can see the floor I tiled myself! (Now I was not able to take up the floor myself, Ry had to help with that. It took him an hour to remove because it was 3/4 in. plywood that was nailed every 4-6 inches. Thanks Ry!!)
The new shower. I tiled it myself. :) My dad helped me hang the cement backerboard (behind the tile) and the shower door. Thanks Dad!!
I added the paneling to the walls and installed a new toilet.
It's hard to believe that I did that mostly on my own. Now you can see why I'm proud of it and why I keep telling people. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment